Monday, February 23, 2009

My 365 Project

What would it look like if you could look back over the past year of a snapshot from each day?  That's exactly what 365project.org lets you do.  I figured I would give this free service a try.  The only catch is that I have to remember to take and upload a new picture each day.

The site is friendly on the eye and easy to use - very much "twitter-like."  Still, there are many features missing such as a way to email photos to the site.  But this site is in it's early stages so I image these features are right around the corner.  

I'm not sure what the revenue model is for this site (much like twitter) but founder Ross Scrivener is an IT guy from England who love to take photos, so I imagine he just enjoys the site for his personal fulfilment in some way.  

If you want to check out my progress, hop on over to http://365project.org/kylewsmith/365 and check it out!