Sunday, March 15, 2009

What time is it?

Ever make the comment that every single appliance in your home has a clock on it?  Why do we need so many clocks?  The coffee maker, the stove, the microwave.  Well, the strangest thing has happened.  We just switched from cable to satellite and we now have NO clocks in the living room!  The dvd player has no clock and the new satellite box has no clock.  Now I realize how much I relied on that cable box clock!  

Of course, I stopped wearing a watch years ago because I can always use my BlackBerry to see the time.  But that would be too inconvenient to pull the phone out of my pocket while sitting in the living room.  When I go to the kitchen I have four clocks to look at.  Now I feel silly - I am trying to think of what clock I can buy for the living room.